VIN is a not-for-profit nongovernmental organization based in Nepal. We do not have any funding agency. VIN therefore is looking for a Grant writer and fundraiser who can write project proposals based on real life situations in the VIN working sites to fund its upcoming projects. The grant writer will help VIN develop projects for its future working community sites.
Joycee from Australia is ready for her fund raising mission to VIN's Toilet Construction Projects. Why don't you choose one our projects and become another fundraiser / sponsor to the development of the most disadvantaged communities in Nepal, click here
to browse her site.We wish to develop project proposals on:
1. Women Empowerment Projects: women literacy, rights, income generative skills, micro-credit, women's health
2. School Improvement Issues: Teacher development, infrastructure development (classroom, toilets, library, playgrounds, computer and science labs, early childhood centers etc).
3. Children's Development: Children's clubs, Orphanage center, early childhood development centers, child nutrition and health, sponsorships, creative activities, sports etc.
4. Youth Development: Career development skills, vocational and life skills, English Language improvement, local community volunteering.
5. Community Learning Center (CLC): A center/ platform for sustainable development practice; having an appropriate training/conference hall, library, computer lab / internet etc.
6. Community Health: Toilet construction, Pure drinking water, a forestation (environment).
If you have ideas, experience, or expertise and wish to help VIN sustain community projects, then let us work side by side, in collaboration with one another. VIN is extremely eager to have any professionals wanting to help in project writing, on board!
As VIN does not have any funding organization, it solely depends on volunteer programs. Our administration operates in a cost effective manner. First and foremost, VIN requests all interested donors to send clothes and books (even second hand), if possible. We are in the process of constructing Community Learning Centers (CLC) in the Communities in our catchments. The books, either in English or Nepali, will be warmly received by the village people who have no immediate access to educational materials. Similarly, all clothes will be distributed to needy families upon arrival, allowing about two weeks for organization and transportation.
If it is not feasible for you to collect clothes or books, you can support the people by sending monetary donations which will help us buy materials for students and community members alike. There are two modes through which you may send donations:
Or Use the following bank address to send money for VIN:
Volunteers Initiative Nepal (VIN)
SWIFT CODE: EVBLNPKA
Current Account No: 02000105200185
Everest Bank Limited
Balaju, Kathmandu, Nepal